Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
Intermittent Catheters General Prescriptive
Use: For urological use only.
- Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician
- On catheter, do not use ointments or lubricants having a petrolatum base. They will damage latex.
- After use, this product may be a potential biohazard. Handle and dispose of in accordance with accepted medical practice and applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Single Patient Use, Do not Reuse
- Sterile unless package is opened or damaged
- Do not resterilize
For the latest information, always check the “Instructions for Use” that comes packaged with the product