Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
For Filiforms, Followers and Sounds
Use: For urological use only.
- Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
- Because the filiform catheter may advance with the passage of sounds or followers, a length of filiform catheter should always appear beyond the proximal end of the urethral instrument, otherwise the filiform catheter may be left in the urethra when the instrument is withdrawn.
- After use, this product may be a potential biohazard. Handle and dispose of in accordance with accepted medical practice and applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Sterile unless package is opened or damaged.
- Do not re-sterilize filiforms and followers.
- Sounds are stainless steel and may be re-sterilized.
- Woven filiforms and followers may be re-used, check instructions for use for method.
For the latest information, always check the "Instructions for Use" that comes packaged with the product.
This site is intended for healthcare professionals. If you are a patient seeking more information, please consult your healthcare provider.