- Shaft Quality–BARD® Woven Ureteral Catheters are made of a unique shaft material, selected for ease of use and patient comfort and has the proper rigidity for insertion. Material softens in response to body temperature.
- Ensured Placement–Radiopaque with graduated markings to allow confidence of proper placement.
- Complementary Line–Various sizes and tip configuration for a variety of procedures.
- Ease of Identification–Color-coded to delineate french size.
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
Use: For Urological Use
Directions for Use: The ureteral catheter should be inserted into the ureter using standard endourologic technique under direct, fluoroscopic or radiographic visualization.
- Avoid sharp bending.
- Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
- After use this product may be a potential biohazard. Handle and dispose of in accordance with acceptable medical practice and with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- For single use*.
- Do not use if the package or product is damaged.
- Woven catheters can be reused, check instructions on re-sterilization process.
For the latest information, always check the “Instructions for Use” that comes packaged with the product.
This site is intended for healthcare professionals. If you are a patient seeking more information, please consult your healthcare provider.