Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
Prescriptive InformationINDICATIONS FOR USE: For catheter irrigation.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
- After use, this product may be a potential biohazard. Handle and dispose of in accordance with accepted medical practice and applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Sterile unless package is opened or damaged.
- Do not use if package is opened or damaged.
- This is a single use device. Do not resterilize any portion of this device. Reuse and/or repackaging may create a risk of patient or user infection, compromise the structural integrity and/or essential material and design characteristics of the device, which may lead to device failure, and/or lead to injury, illness or death of the patient.
This site is intended for healthcare professionals. If you are a patient seeking more information, please consult your healthcare provider.