- Large capacity urine meter for high-output patients and reduced handling of body fluids
- Pre-connected closed system minimizes the risk of infection to the patient
- Disposable Tray offer optimal convenience
- URO-PREP™ Tray contains all materials necessary for aseptic catheter insertion
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
Indications for Use
The function of the BARD® CRITICORE® monitoring system is to continuously monitor fluid output and bladder temperature.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- As with all temperature probes, in the presence of RF energy sources, local heating temperature errors and probe damage may occur.
- After use, this product may be a potential biohazard. Handle and dispose of in accordance with accepted medical practice and applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. For more detailed information on the CRITICORE® monitor operation see the Operators Manual.
- Do not use ointments or lubricants having a petrolatum base on catheter. They will damage latex and may cause balloon to burst.
- Do not stretch catheter-will cause repositioning of probe.
- Do Not Use Stylet-will cause stretching of catheter
- Compatible only with the BARD® CRITICORE® Fluid Output and Core Temperature Monitoring System. Temperature-Sensing Catheter is compatible with other 400-Series temperature monitors. Interchangeability: +0.2° C at 37°C.
- Important: In any drainage collection system, the drainage tube should hang straight from bedside to the drainage collection unit. This helps permit good flow and helps minimize ascending infection due to urine pooling from bedside to collection device. Excess tubing should be arranged to permit "straight-line" drainage