- Universal connectors fit almost all suction catheters and tubes
- Calibrations allow precise measurement
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
Indications for Use: These mucous specimen traps allow for easy, convenient collection of mucous specimen samples
- This is a single use device. Do not re-sterilize any portion of this device. Reuse and/or repackaging may create a risk of patient or user infection, compromise the structural integrity and/or essential material and design characteristics of the device, which may lead to device failure, and/or lead to injury, illness or death of patient.
- Contains or Presence of Phthalates: Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) is a plasticizer used in some polyvinyl chloride medical devices. DEHP has been shown to produce a range of adverse effects in experimental animals, notably liver toxicity and testicular atrophy. Although the toxic and carcinogenic effects of DEHP have been well established in experimental animals, the ability of this compound to produce adverse effects in humans is controversial. There is no evidence that neonates, infants, pregnant and breast feeding women exposed to DEHP experience any related adverse effects. However, a lack of evidence of causation between DEHP-PVC and any disease or adverse effect does not mean that there are no risks.
- After use, this product may be a potential biohazard. Handle and dispose of in accordance with accepted medical practice and applicable laws and regulations.
For the latest information, always check the "Instructions for Use" that comes packaged with the product.
This site is intended for healthcare professionals. If you are a patient seeking more information, please consult your healthcare provider.