Kidney & Stone Management
BARD’s Kidney and Stone Management business focuses on products to aid the urologist in surgically resolving conditions and diseases of the upper urinary tract. These include, but are not limited to, gaining access to the urinary tract; dilating urinary strictures; removing kidney stones; and providing temporary drainage. These products are used in cystoscopic, ureteroscopic, and nephroscopic procedures. Some examples are:
For Urethra and Bladder Management, we offer a full line of products that can be used with or without a cystoscope. These include urethral dilation products, such as filiforms and followers, as well as metal sounds. We also offer Bladder Access products such as Supra-pubic and urological procedural trays.
For Stone Management, we offer a complete line of innovative products that are typically used in conjunction with an ureteroscope. These include:
- Access Products— In addition to a full line of guidewires, we offer the AQUAGUIDE® access sheath—a proprietary dual lumen sheath that provides continuous access, along with an additional channel for procedural flexibility.
- Ureteral Catheters— We offer a full range of both woven and polyurethane ureteral catheters in a variety of lengths, French sizes, and tip configurations.
- Ureteral Balloons— Our X-FORCE® ureteral balloon dilator has the highest burst pressure on the market of 30atm.
- Stone Retrieval Devices— Our full line of baskets and graspers includes the DIMENSION® stone basket/grasper made from Nitinol. It is the only basket on the market that articulates from side to side, acting as both grasper and basket.
- Ureteral Stents— Bard’s full range of stents includes the BARD® INLAY OPTIMA® ureteral stents, which offers long-term indwelling and the ability to reduce the accumulation of urine calcium salts.
For Percutaneous Renal Access and Surgery, we offer a variety of drainage products such as nephrostomy catheters, pezzars and malecots.For an overview of our full product offering, scroll through our product categories below.
Browse Product Categories
Featured ProductMeet our X-FORCE® Balloon Dilation Product… a balloon with a rated burst pressure of 30ATM.
Resource LibrarySearch BARD product brochures, training and education materials, detailed photography and much more in our expansive resource library. Click here
To see a short video on how to use the Resource Library tool, Click here