Literature and Support
- The Evolution of Fecal Management
- DigniShield® SMS with the ENFIT™ Connector Brochure
- DigniShield® SMS with the ENFIT™ Connector: Frequently Asked Questions
- Nasogastric Tubes with the ENFIT™ Connector Brochure
- BARD ENFIT™ Awareness Flyer
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
DIGNISHIELD® SMS with the ENFIT™ Connector
The BARD® DIGNISHIELD® Stool Management System (SMS) design draws from clinical insight to mitigate damage to delicate tissue due to leakage, pressure and friction. The
DIGNISHIELD® SMS helps protect patients from exposure, tissue damage and odor.
The DIGNISHIELD® SMS consists of a catheter tube assembly, a 60cc syringe, a collection bag, a syringe of lubricating jelly,a biological odor eliminator and a tube clamp. The device has no components made of natural rubber latex.
The new ENFITTM connector provides a simple way to reduce the risk of enteral device is connections. The new ENFITTM Connector:
- Addresses “patient side” connections between feeding tubes, administration sets,medication, flush and bolus feeding syringes, and other enteral devices
- Does not allow connectivity with any other connector for any other clinical use
Features and Specifications
|Description||Part Number||Size||Quantity||Natural Latex?|
|Stool Management System, DIGNISHIELD® with the ENFit™ Connector||ENSMS002||-||2/box||No|
|Stool Management System, DIGNISHIELD®, Collection Bags||SMS2B1L||-||10/box||No|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
ENFIT is a trademark of GEDSA used with their permission