- Specially designed for use with the MICK® Applicator.
- Trocar tip and cannula bevel provide for smooth insertion and straight tracking through fibrous tissue.
- Steel cannula “flare” to facilitate smooth seed insertion.
- Echogenic cannula tip.
- Shallow cutting angle on trocar.
- Proximal steel flare.
- Low profile hub.
- Both 18ga and 17ga available.
- Ultraglide finish inside and outside of needle.
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
Applicator Seed Implant Needle
Every BARD® BRACHYSTAR® Needle is designed to help you achieve one important goal: an efficient and clinically effective brachytherapy procedure. All needles are engineered for exceptional performance, featuring ultra-sharp tips and polished surfaces for smooth entry and exit. A broad selection of needle configurations and sizes assures an ideal match with procedural needs and personal preferences.
Features and Specifications
|Description||Part Number||Size||Quantity||Natural Latex?|
|Brachytherapy, Needles, Applicator Seed Implant||917201||17 Gauge x 20cm||1/pouch; 10/case||No|
|Brachytherapy, Needles, Applicator Seed Implant||917205||17 Gauge x 20cm||5/pouch; 50/case||No|
|Brachytherapy, Needles, Applicator Seed Implant||918201||18 Gauge x 20cm||10/pouch; 10/case||No|
|Brachytherapy, Needles, Applicator Seed Implant||918205||18 Gauge x 20cm||5/pouch; 50/case||No|
Specifications subject to change without notice.