- Provided Sterile: Pre-loaded ISOSLEEVE® needles are sterile and ready to use.
- Pre-Loaded Needles: Each needle arrives custom loaded thereby decreasing pre-treatment preparation.
- Ready To Use: Upon receipt, the product configuration allows for immediate use.
- Reduce Handling: Spares unnecessary radiation exposure to clinical personnel.
- Prevents Movement: Unique product design prevents movement of seeds and spacers until desired.
- Tactile Feedback: Patented design feature allows for release verification of seeds and spacers.
- Confirm Loading Pattern: The ISOSLEEVE® delivery system design allows for easy viewing of seed and spacer pattern
- Needle Labeling: Each ISOSLEEVE® hub is labeled per the treatment plan.
- Verification Photograph: With each shipment, a photographic record is provided of all loaded sleeves with labels documenting seed and spacer loading pattern
- Patient Specific: Each custom-loaded needle corresponds directly to the patient’s treatment plan.
- Needle Loading Pattern: Each needle can hold up to 7 seeds and 7 spacers.
- Pre-Loaded Needle: ISOSLEEVE® needle and obturator are shipped assembled and ready to use.
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
ISOSLEEVE® Source Delivery System
The ISOSLEEVE® Source Delivery System incorporates a translucent inner sleeve into a proprietary design that provides the confidence that each needle load matches the proper load configuration prior to implant. Unlike other preloaded needle options, the ISOSLEEVE® system allows for visual verification of the loading configuration giving you confidence that the needle load is correct.
The ISOSLEEVE® Source Delivery System is custom loaded for each patient and is delivered in a convenient package that allows an easy transfer to the sterile field for immediate use. With each order, BARD® Brachytherapy provides a photographic record of each needle load, providing the confidence of knowing the location of each source.
Features and Specifications
|Description||Part Number||Size||Quantity||Natural Latex?|
|Brachytherapy, ISOSLEEVE® Source Delivery System, BRACHYSOURCE® I-125 Seed, Preloaded in ISOSLEEVE® Needle||IS1251||-||Order specific||No|
|Brachytherapy, ISOSLEEVE® Source Delivery System, THERASEED® Pd-103 Seed Implants, Preloaded ISOSLEEVE® Needle||IS200||-||Order Specific||No|
Specifications subject to change without notice.