- Available with the PREVENT® Anti-Reflux Filter
- 2-way anti-reflux filter allows stomach decompression
- The PREVENT® Anti-Reflux Filter allows clinicians to see contained gastric secretions in the vent lumen and alerts the clinician to take appropriate action
- With the PREVENT® Anti-Reflux Filter, gases can escape and ambient air can enter for proper sumping
- The LOPEZ® Valve enables easy sampling while maintaining closed-system integrity
Education and Procedural Support
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
Nasogastric Tubes (NG)
Dual-lumen nasogastric tube (NG tube) designed to suction fluid and air from the stomach without damaging the gastric mucosa.
For a complete system, add the nasogastric enteral valve (LOPEZ® Valve). This device is used for irrigating, medicating or feeding patients through a nasogastric tube.