- Hydrophilic tip designed for safe access to the ureter and maneuvering around stones
- Superior tip radiopacity compared to the Boston Scientific Sensor™ guidewire*
- PTFE coated shaft designed to maintain ureteral access
- Flexible proximal end designed to minimize damage to flexible ureteroscopes
- Proprietary kink-resistent TRITON™ alloy has increased stiffness compared to Nitionol to facilitate device passage in tortuous anatomy
- The 0.035" SOLO™ Plus guidewire shaft is up to 41% stiffer than the 0.035" Boston Scientific Sensor™ guidewire
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
Solo™ PLus Nitinol Guidewire
The Next Generation Hybrid Wire - TRITON™ Core
The SOLO™ PLUS Hybrid Guidewire has a proprietary kink-resistent TRITON™ core that has an increased stiffness compared to Nitinol. It has a hydrophilic tip and a PTFE coated shaft. They are intended for use in facilitating the placement of endourological instruments during diagnostic or interventional procedures.
Features and Specifications
|Description||Part Number||Size||Quantity||Natural Latex?|
|Guidewires, SOLO™ Plus, Stiff, PTFE Triton™, Hydrophilic/Straight Tip||HW35SS||Length 150cm, Wire Size 0.035"||5/box||No|
|Guidewires, SOLO™ Plus, Stiff, PTFE Triton™, Hydrophilic/Angle Tip||HW35SA||Length 150cm, Wire Size 0.035"||5/box||No|
|Guidewires, SOLO™ Plus, Stiff, PTFE Triton™, Hydrophilic/Straight Tip||HW38SS||Length 150cm, Wire Size 0.038"||5/box||No|
|Guidewires, SOLO™ Plus, Stiff, PTFE Triton™, Hydrophilic/Angle Tip||HW38SA||Length 150cm, Wire Size 0.038"||5/box||No|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
*0.035” guidewires tested. Boston Scientific Sensor™ Dual-Flex tested. Bench data on file with C. R. Bard, Inc. In-vitro data may not correlate to clinical performance.