- Optimizes stiffness/flexibility ratio to allow excellent tracking and precise placement.
- Stylet and cannula have seed marking for final verification of seed quantity prior to implant.
- Needle tip is ultrasharp for smooth insertion and removal.
- Electro-polished surface facilitates smooth passage through even the most dense, fibrous tissue.
- Etched needle tip enhances ultrasound visibility to promote accurate needle placement.
- Ergonomically designed hub is engineered for comfort and minimizes finger fatigue during placement.
- Specially formulated anti-static plastic hub reduces prep time by permitting fast, easy spacer loading.
- Hub design assures fingertip control and includes a raised arrow to indicate tip bevel orientation
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center
Seed Implant Needle
Every BARD® BRACHYSTAR® Needle is designed to help you achieve one important goal: an efficient and clinically effective brachytherapy procedure. All needles are engineered for exceptional performance, featuring ultra-sharp tips and polished surfaces for smooth entry and exit. A broad selection of needle configurations and sizes assures an ideal match with procedural needs and personal preferences.
Features and Specifications
|Description||Part Number||Size||Quantity||Natural Latex?|
|Brachytherapy, Needles, Seed Implant||718201||18 Gauge x 20cm||1/pouch; 10/case||No|
|Brachytherapy, Needles, Seed Implant||718205||18 Gauge x 20cm||5/pouch; 50/case||No|
Specifications subject to change without notice.